Drilling Engineers provides soil and bedrock sampling for a complete range of lithographies. The company’s Geoprobe 7822DT drilling rig provides direct-push capabilities in unconsolidated and semi-consolidated subsurfaces. In semi-consolidated and consolidated lithographies, the company can deploy its CME-55s and CME-75s for auger and rotary drilling.
Drilling Equipment and Soil Sampling Probes
The company’s equipment for soil and bedrock sampling includes:
- Geoprobe Dual Tube Samplers—in 2.25” and 3.25” diameters
- Geoprobe Macrocore Sampler—2.25” diameters
- CME Continuous Sampling System
- Hydropunch Sampling System
- Heavy-duty Lnyac Split-spoon Sampling System
- Shelby tubes
- California Barrels, both standard and modified
- Giddings Samplers, both standard and modified
Key Projects: Soil and Bedrock Sampling
Drilling Engineers maintains an extensive list of key projects. Some highlights from that project list are:
- Drill, sample, core and run packer tests for a slurry well design at a gravel pit, Colorado;
- Geotechnical investigation at a former landfill for a building expansion, Colorado;
- Drill and continuous sampling for a forensic investigation at a housing complex, Colorado;
- Installation of piezometers for an irrigation water recharge project, Colorado;
- Investigation a spoils pile for a highwall reclamation project at a coal mine, Wyoming;
- Drill and sample in a forensic investigation of a failed foundation at a housing complex, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for a new ethanol processing plant, Colorado;
- Drill and sample, test compaction for a soil anchor project, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for new cell tower sites; Wyoming;
- Drill, sample and installation of piezometers and inclinometers for a landslide investigation project at an electrical substation, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for the construction a new wind farm, Oklahoma;
- Drill, sample and installation of vibrating wire peizometers, Colorado;
- Drilling and sampling for an analysis of failed pavement, Colorado;
- Drill and sample with a CME-55 and a short tower under a canopy at a water-water composting facility, Colorado.
Experienced and Skilled
Drilling Engineers’ field crews are experienced and well-trained. Their work on past jobs and familiarity in working with the company’s equipment translates into efficient, competent work on each new job.
Need more information?
Call (970) 484-5183 to obtain more details about the many drilling services available. You can also email email@example.com and expect a prompt response.