Drilling Engineers provides geotechnical-drilling services for site investigation, residential and commercial development, forensic studies, mineral exploration, and environmental investigation and remediation.
Geotechnical Drilling Equipment
To carry out the involving work, the company maintains an inventory of state-of-the-art geotechnical drilling equipment. Drilling Engineers Inc. deploys both CME-55 and CME-75 drill rigs in the field. The company’s Geoprobe 7822DT rig provides additional direct-push capabilities.
For soil probes and permeability testing, the company’s equipment includes:
- Continuous Flight Auger Drilling
- Solid Flight Augers — in diameters of 3″, 4″ and 6″.
- Hollow Stem Augers — in diameters 3.25″, 4.25″, 6.25″, 8.25″ and 10.25″
- Rotary Drilling
- NX drill stem
- Tri-cone and Ken Claw
- CME Continuous Sampling System
- Split-Spoon, California Barrel and Shelby Tube Sampling
Key Projects: Geotechnical Drilling
Drilling Engineers maintains an extensive list of key projects. Some highlights from that project list are:
- Drill, sample, core and run packer tests for a slurry well design at a gravel pit, Colorado;
- Geotechnical investigation at a former landfill for a building expansion, Colorado;
- Drill and continuous sampling for a forensic investigation at a housing complex, Colorado;
- Installation of piezometers for an irrigation water recharge project, Colorado;
- Investigation a spoils pile for a highwall reclamation project at a coal mine, Wyoming;
- Drill and sample in a forensic investigation of a failed foundation at a housing complex, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for a new ethanol processing plant, Colorado;
- Drill and sample, test compaction for a soil anchor project, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for new cell tower sites; Wyoming;
- Drill, sample and installation of piezometers and inclinometers for a landslide investigation project at an electrical substation, Colorado;
- Drill and sample for the construction a new wind farm, Oklahoma;
- Drill, sample and installation of vibrating wire peizometers, Colorado;
- Drilling and sampling for an analysis of failed pavement, Colorado;
- Drill and sample with a CME-55 and a short tower under a canopy at a water-water composting facility, Colorado.
Experienced and Skilled
Drilling Engineers’ field crews are experienced and well-trained. Their work on past jobs and familiarity in working with the company’s equipment translates into efficient, competent work on each new job.
Need more information?
Call (970) 484-5183 to obtain more details about the many drilling services available. You can also email email@example.com and expect a prompt response.